bonjour!

as real as it seems. you're only in my dreams.

Monday, December 21, 2009

jonas brother addict

You say Love Song
I say Love Bug

You say Take a Bow
I say Take a Breath

You say 4 Minutes
I say 6 Minutes

You say 4:12
I say 7:05

You say Hey There Delilah
I say Hello Beautiful

You say Move Along
I say Move On

You say ‘in a bit’
I say A Little Bit Longer

You say ‘one sec’
I say Hold On

You say ‘help’
I say S.O.S

You say ‘BFF’,
I say Just Friends

You say ‘tomorrow’
I say Tonight

You say I’m stuck in the past
I say We’re the Kids of the Future

You say I’m obsessed
I say I’m in love

You say Jonas Brother sucks
I say you’re wrong

You say I’m crazy
I say I am What I am!

You ask me ‘Why do you love the Jonas Brothers????’
and I say ‘Cause that’s just the way I roll!!!!

hahahahahaha, enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment