bonjour!

as real as it seems. you're only in my dreams.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

you think so?

why theres silence between us? why you keep the atmosphere like this? why you make a space between us? why you always try to escape from me? why? why? and why?!!! just so many why. hhh

i missed the old times. the way you talk to me, the way you hugs me, the way you stare me, the way you smile, the way you laugh. THE WAY YOU DID EVERYTHING!!

so maybe this is goodbye? so maybe this is the end of all? so maybe this is farewell? okay then. kalo lo maunya gitu.

Ever since you walked away
You left my life in disarray
All i want is one more day
Its all i need
One more day with you

lo knapa jadi diem gitu? lo knapa jadi jutek gitu? knapa?! hhh. lo yang bilang kalo gamau diemdieman lagi. lo yang bilang kalo gamau marahan lagi. kalo gue yang bilang si gapapa deh skarang lo diem gini. tapi masalahnya itu elo yg bilang. LO YANG BILANG!!

Farewell, i miss you.
I'm sick of these goodbyes
Cause it tore us apart
Like from the start.
I miss you.

gue. kangen. sama. elo.


fragments memories

with every memories you made,
you just left me.
this heart cry,
this eyes tearing down.
this memories were crack
you crashed with your silence
falling into pieces
but i try to make it complete,
to make it as the last time it was existed.
it just vanished,
into fragments of memories..


-titanium

No comments:

Post a Comment