bonjour!

as real as it seems. you're only in my dreams.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Can you answer 41 questions about just 1 person ?


Don’t change the friend half way through.


1) What’s their name? - *****


2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend? - yeah! she have it!


3) Do you get along with this person all the time? - Just a 50% I think. well i dunno.


4) How old is the person? - 14! too young, eh? haha


5) Has he/she ever cooked for you? - Not yet. i even dunno wheter she can cook or not. haha


6) Is this person older than you? - No. she's younger than me!


7) Have you ever kissed this person? - NOT YET! And I hope I’ll never. XD


8) Are you related to this person? - NO ... INCEST EW! XD LMAO


9) Are you really close to him/her? - definitely.


10) Nickname? - sugar. XD she's sweet! :D


11) Do they have a nickname for you? - Yup. She often call me gamii or cupcake -__- eventhough am a lil bit disturbed with taht kinda "nicknames" she still used to call me that way! -__-


12) How many times do you talk to this person in a week? - uh-oh let me count, umm ah many! cant count by fingers and toes! haha


13) Do you think they will repost this? - Maybeeeeeeee…


14) could you live with this person? - well let we just see it later. btw what kinda quest is this? so silly!


15) Why did you pick this person? - Hmmmm... maybe cz for me she’s a one in a million things! haha


16)Do you know this persons favourite colour? - Hemm… wait, uh-oh she like purple. Definitely purple


17) How long have you known this person? - Since I was in 7th grade.


18) Have you ever been to the mall with this person? - Yup.


19) Have you ever slept in the same bed as this person? - LOL.. in the same tend definitely while we went for camping with skool. hemm yeah this is skool activity! haha


20) If you ever moved away would you miss this person? - I always miss her! haha LOL


21) Do you know where this person was born? - Ummm jakarta *if am not mistaken.


22) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person? - ...HAHAHA. NOT YET!! and NEVER!!


23) Do you know everything about this person? - Almost everything! but i want make it become completely everything! haha LOL


24) Would you date this person’s siblings? - LOL NO. and I wont! hahaha

25) Have you ever made something for this person? - whats something, eh?!



26) Have you ever gone traveling with this person? - Not yet but I really want to!


27) Does this person know where you live? - Yes yes. She ever went to my home. haha


28) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person? - ... I don’t get what u mean, stupit!


29) Have you met this persons parents? - Mhmmm I met her parents while we take our reports haha XD


30) Have you memorized each others phone numbers? - LOL duh dunno XD


31) Do you know a secret about this person? - Haha yess!! #maybe


32) Have you ever worn this person's clothes? - LOL don’t ask.


33) Does this person wear your clothes? - Emmmm wait a sec. I think not yet


34) If it was “freaky friday” would you switch bodies with this person? - .. Maybe? Haha too silly mamen!


35) Have you ever heard this person sing? - muchhh!! And I like to hear her voice! haha


36) Do you think he/she is a good person? - Very.


37) Do you and this person have any inside jokes? - I guess? They're not really inside, but so they seem widespread but... I guess , yeah.


38) Do you know this persons facebook password? - Nope. Well maybe. Haha with some guessing I think


39) Do you trust this person? - definitely yes!!


40) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 months? - Fight for 2 months or more? Ah the earth is should be like hell.


41) Do you find this person attractive? - LOL.. >.>


42) Do you think this person is annoying? - NO!! she was never annoyed me!


43) Have you and this person gone clubbing? - Ah not yet. We didn’t have id’s yet. and i believe that she didnt want it haha


44) Do you know how to make this person feel happy? - Mhm! Exactly how. hahaha


45) Do you and this person talk a lot? - Mhm, well we used to talk a lot when our seats still close to each other. But now, ah damn! i only can see her from that far. Huh!


46) Do you like this person? – like in what way? Friend? Yeah of course!


47) Have you and this person got into a fist fight? - Umm not so sure. ah well dunno


48) Do you want to go out with this person? - Can we not talk about that right now? xD i ever ask her for hang out and yeah we do! Umm how much yaa? Umm forget! ><


49) Do you want to be friends with them forever? - Yeah.. But.. I'm kinda nervous..... I don't want to leave her early.






haha. thats just a joking. silly me! haha

hey hey hey for you who have read it, please makes the same as this

not about me, about your friends! haha

thank youuu!!! hahaha

LOL
dis is just a silly quest! haha
dont get it too real
haha
ROFL

1 comment: